We will give you a pass to the best parties on the coast!
Mykonos is ranked highly among the best "clubbing" lovers in the Mediterranean, and it's nightlife is considered as one of the best in all of Europe.
• On the island tourists from all segments of society and cultures come together to create an unparalleled fun and joyfulness
• This unique island of the Cyclades with its style manages to attract more and more enthusiastic visitors every year
• It also attracts world-famous DJs to it's various clubs and bars that have already become truly famous all over the world.
• In general, the island is well known for its extremely interesting nightlife with countless bars and clubs that will surprise even the most demanding tastes. There are so many nightlife spots in Mykonos that for sure will to grab your attention, each for it's own reasons. There are no strict "dress codes" here - dancing in one of Hora's historic clubs in a swimsuit and sunglasses is the natural course of thingsRead more
• You can make your first stop to take delicious cocktails at the Alefcandra and Little Venice bars and enjoy the beautiful sunset at the tables on the seafront or on the wooden balconies. In Matojanni you will find bars and lounge cafes with original decor, a lot of people and a variety of music
• Have visited all the bars, you should definitely go dancing in the largest clubs of the island, where people have fun on the tables and bar counters to the top Greek and international hits
• For lovers of Greek live music bouzouki-clubs are open until sunrise
• As for the next morning, your day starts at one of Mykonos' beach bars - the fun on the island of the winds goes on around the clock